This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- To: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: testing
- From: Gideon Ender <gideon dot ender at web dot de>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:41:24 +0200
- Organization: Emprise Consulting München
- Reply-To: gideon dot ender at web dot de
I found your project on the net - and it sound very interesting. We are
working on an different Testing-Project. In our case we make an
class-test and have to test that an class is compatible to an given
Spec. We are not testing against an JDK. What you mean - is it possible
to modify your suite to test an Spec? I found "no" documentation - so I
am not sure in this point. Maybe it is easier to write an new tool than
modify yours - what is your opinion about that?