This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Questions about code reviews and static analysis tools for TU Delft research
- From: Radjino Bholanath <R dot M dot R dot Bholanath at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:41:01 +0000
- Subject: RE: Questions about code reviews and static analysis tools for TU Delft research
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <016900840D5AC640A0034E24ACD7F2600EE1931B at SRV366 dot tudelft dot net>,<20150225075758 dot GC31802 at adacore dot com>
Thanks for answering Joel, I appreciate it.
From: Joel Brobecker [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:57 AM
To: Radjino Bholanath
Subject: Re: Questions about code reviews and static analysis tools for TU Delft research
Changes considered obvious do not need to be reviewed.
No static analysis tool used by the project per se. We had some
reports from the past sent to us; and, when appropriate, we made
some adjustments based on those reports.