Re: Learn function name by its address

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Tom Tromey<tromey@redhat.com> wrote:

> If you have a list ready, would you mind writing a patch to remove
> them from the documentation?

As Nick Roberts said earlier in the thread, these can be identified by

  Example ... N.A.

marker. I just didn't know what that meant.

I think removing them would be incorrect: they do exist, MI accepts them,
they just don't work :-(

Perhaps add a "NOTE: This command has not yet been implemented" to each one?

--
Paul Pluzhnikov