Re: Learn function name by its address

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov@google.com> writes:

Paul> I think removing them would be incorrect: they do exist, MI accepts them,
Paul> they just don't work :-(

Ugh.  That seems even worse.

Paul> Perhaps add a "NOTE: This command has not yet been implemented"
Paul> to each one?

Or also nuke the non-working entries from the MI command table.
I can't think of a reason we'd want to have non-functional commands.
I'm sure we'd reject a new patch that added such a command.

Tom