This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at chello dot nl>
- To: mec at shout dot net
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:27:41 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- References: <200309222118.h8MLIK4t009006@duracef.shout.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:18:20 -0400
From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <email@example.com>
Excellent, this covers GCC 2 for Apple for my survey.
gcc 2 is very much alive in the field. I've made a note to come
back in 3-6 months with another survey. Personally, I think it will
be 18-30 months before gdb HEAD can drop gcc 2 support.
I sincerely hope that by "dropping GCC 2 support" you don't mean that
we actively start removing code to support GCC 2.