This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:31:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- References: <200309222118.h8MLIK4t009006@duracef.shout.net>
Excellent, this covers GCC 2 for Apple for my survey.
gcc 2 is very much alive in the field. I've made a note to come
back in 3-6 months with another survey. Personally, I think it will
be 18-30 months before gdb HEAD can drop gcc 2 support.
Given that various distro's are actively (as in the last month) shipping
2.x based releases I'd leave it for at least 12 months.