This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:09:44 +1000
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <1000602075018.ZM29997@ocotillo.lan>
Kevin Buettner wrote:
> As many of you know, I'm in the midst of purging the use of ``PARAMS''
> in prototyped function declarations from the gdb sources. After this
> activity is concluded, I'd like to begin converting function
> definitions whose parameters are declared using the traditional C
> style to the ISO C prototyped form. I.e, I'd like to convert
> functions of the form
Would a fair summary of this be that you've encountered the following
So that indent gives better results
o a drain of some of the backlog of
patches (pascal I believe is now
Apple and HP?
No one has objected to the principal (well not on gdb-patches :-) and
the tool would be based on perl rather than the the gcc thing.
Once those blockages are cleared, it can be scheduled and can go