This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Eric Bachalo <ebachalo at redhat dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> > I believe etags does a fairly good job a finding typedefs. I would be a
> > fairly simple script to parse the TAGS file to make a list of all typedefs. I
> > have a python script for this. Not sure how ported etags and python are for
> > all the hosts that compile GDB though.
> As a guide, check the list in:
Funny you guys bring up the number of types in GDB.
According to the debug info, there are >82,000.
How exactly are we counting them, again?