Re: [patch request] don't run ecj on auto generated files

I'm not on the frysk list so I just pulled this off the web site...

Mark> I truly hope that when GCJ uses ECJ as byte-code generator it
Mark> will turn off a couple of the really silly ones.

Right now it just defaults to whatever ecj does.

Could you file a request in GCC bugzilla (put '[ecj]' at the start of
the synopsis) for this?  I'll try to choose a more sensible set of
defaults.

Tom