Re: cygglut-3.dll: W32.Magistr.B FOUND

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Miroslav wrote:

Yesterday we ran setup.exe and downloaded X-Cygwin.
Followed direction in the FAQ about virus unlikely to be there.
But this package, from at least three different mirrors shows up the same with clamav:

freeglut-2.2.0-1.tar.bz2

(honestly we don't know at this time what the package is about, late at
night here, spent all day, particularly myself, mostly with getting to
know clamav, sleepy...)
Upon unpacking it and running:

[root@lfsMs7 /aA/CygWin/ftp.uni-kl.de]# clamscan -r usr/x11r6/
usr/x11r6//bin/cygglut-3.dll: W32.Magistr.B FOUND
usr/x11r6//include/gl/freeglut.h: OK

I have Norton Antivirus running on the box where I build packages and
where I build freeglut too, no virus report by Norton here.

Gerrit
Can't update as sf.net are having some downtime with c and some other
letter with cvs, so I'll trust Norton and the other guys updated clamav
for that.
I can say, though, that these pages puzzle me still a little (I am no
pro...):
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=34654&max_rows=25&style=nested&viewmonth=200310
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5086245&forum_id=34654