From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Sent: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:06:12 +0200
Subject: Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - Inifinte Loop

On Aug 2 20:33, sarbx-cygwin6344@mailblocks.com wrote:
This time around, cygserver does not eat CPU. But after 5 to 6
concurrent
connections nothing seem to work, looks kind of hung. There is no
activity in the Postgres
log file. Opening a new database connection also hangs. There is no
activity on the machine.

Let me know a alternate address where I can send you the log file.

Send it to this list, please.

Any chance to create a simple testcase which uncovers that behaviour without involving a whole database system?

Corinna

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.