This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
pthreads and cygwin
- From: Matthew Ulrich <mattyulrich at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:13:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: pthreads and cygwin
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I'm working on trying to compile an app in cygwin. This was previously compiled
on MSVC and should be mostly portable to gnu compilation - unfortunately, I
can't seem to get g++ to find thread.h? I see the pthread library
implementation, but I can't get the headers. Which package do I need for this?
I also seem to be missing a header for synch.h - I'm not sure what this header
refers to, perhaps it's in the same missing package.
Have a good one.