This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: pthreads and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: mattyulrich at yahoo dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:56:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: pthreads and cygwin
- References: <loom.20050127T190818email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 06:13:01PM +0000, Matthew Ulrich wrote:
>I'm working on trying to compile an app in cygwin. This was previously
>compiled on MSVC and should be mostly portable to gnu compilation -
>unfortunately, I can't seem to get g++ to find thread.h? I see the
>pthread library implementation, but I can't get the headers. Which
>package do I need for this? I also seem to be missing a header for
>synch.h - I'm not sure what this header refers to, perhaps it's in the
>same missing package. Thanks! Have a good one.
I'm very curious.
Why are you sending a technical question here? What in the description
of this mailing list gave you the impression that this was a good place
for this type of question? I'd like to correct the wording so that people
will know to ask this kind of question in the proper mailing list.
Christopher Faylor spammer? -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader email@example.com