This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch mach-o/GAS 3/3] support mach-o symbol qualifiers (tests 2).
- From: Iain Sandoe <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:58:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch mach-o/GAS 3/3] support mach-o symbol qualifiers (tests 2).
- References: <9AA9DE45-6FFF-4734-886E-06FEBC2F4DE3@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk> <D4BFA5B6-1F34-4D10-92E6-F31811A23650@adacore.com>
On 5 Jan 2012, at 08:50, Tristan Gingold wrote:
On Dec 30, 2011, at 9:24 PM, Iain Sandoe wrote:
this tests the indirect symbol qualifiers - and needs:
Ok for the non-indirect_symbols one. I suppose you will have to
adjust some outputs.
yes indeed, I've done that - and re-worked the symbol-qualifiers patch
to remove all .indirect_symbol stuff.
- but I'm working on a new implementation of .indirect_symbol that I
will at least get 'basically working' before applying the reworked