Re: Repeated Recursion on different parts of a tree

> Is there any problems that spring to your mind that I can
> explore?

not really, as I tried to indicate, if you post more than two lines of
code it's really quite hard to debug without being able to run it.

If you can post a stylesheet and some input and say what output you want
someone (perhaps even me) can probably help. If your shifter template is
too complicated to post replace it by something else (or nothing) and
say what output you want to get from that simplified sheet.

> I mean looking at the choose statement itself, should this
> behave as you can see -  by processing up to and including
> the last <bitfield> node, and then stopping displaying the
> results?

as I cut the example out of your mail into a stylesheet to try it I
changed your test from node() to bitfield as that seemed safer (see the
version I posted) other than that it looks plausible but....

David