RE: conditional inlcudes -is it possible?

Hi,

I guess now I am confused too. I think I was thinking about the URIResolver
howto I had recently posted. In the example I had one XSL include one of two
sets of head/nav XSLs that functioned in two different ways. I guess I was
thinking of the primary XSL as the global and the navs as local (based on user
pref). But I guess it could be thought of the other way around just as easily
(the nav's are global too, just the include of one or the other is optional). So
I don't think you misread me, it was me being confus(ing | ed).

-Rob