Re: XSLT template from XSLT + XML

> I guess that you haven't discovered the delights of
> xsl:namespace-alias, then. You can define an "alias" namespace which
> takes the place of the XSLT namespace within your stylesheet and then
> gets replaced on output. That makes it a lot easier to write the
> stylesheets (though it's still a little confusing) because you can use
> literal result elements rather than xsl:element/xsl:attribute.

Delight is exactly the word I would use!

That made what I was trying to do as easy as a search and replace.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to create a stylesheet that will go in
and recreate all elements and attributes?  I can see it being possible for
the elements, but the attributes would be tough, unless you can do a
for-each select="attributes" type of thing.

Anyway, I am leaving that last question for posterity and the search
engines.

Thanks very much,
Mike