RE: replace function

> When an obvious
> newbie sends in a question I don't think it is fair to say
> they are 'hunting
> and pecking'.

Sure, but the regular contributors to the list appreciate it when the
person asking the question puts in at least *some* effort.

Asking 'does xslt have a replace function' is being pretty lazy (its
ironic that it takes less effort to type it into google) and a few
carefully chosen words will hopefully coax the poster into being a
little more descriptive next time.

I think the general format goes a little like:

- statement of the problem

- a sample of the data

- the xsl involved

- the required output

And usually, the answer comes shortly after...

cheers
andrew

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.