Re: amp

> I have a database driven intranet which uses XSLT to format the XML files.
> it crashes when it encounters '&'. How can i stop this from happening?

If your database is producing XML then there should be no & except those
used to start entity and character references. If there are unescaped &
then the files are not XML and so can not be used with XSLT or any other
XML application until you make them XML by for example fixing your
database output or post processing it with sed or perl or some other
text editoing system.

David