Re: hardware xml / xslt

James Fuller wrote:
One of my colleagues forwarded this to me, I'm a bit
skeptical that it can do what it says it can do....

http://www.datapower.com/products/customer_successes.html

read the recent xml-dev discussion on this lil green box.

as for 'is it possible', without seeing the price.....there is no reason why
they didnt burn xalan onto a prom or/and have everything run in RAM........i
also would note that xalan is not necc the quickest of the xslt processors
out there.

This is the second time I've seen this said about our XSLT processor. What we have is not Xalan -- it is a custom implementation. It tends to run 10 - 20 times faster, depending on the test case.