Re: XSLT Extension Functions

>The node list that is passed into these functions seem to be of different
>types depending on what transformer/function type is used.

Unfortunately, the API for extension functions is not standardized; you
_are_ going to be passed different classes by different processors, and
extensions are not guaranteed to be portable.

However: if both correctly implement the same interface -- in this case
org.w3c.dom.NodeList -- the fact that you're being passed different
implementations of that interface really shouldn't be a large problem
unless you're using a feature that one or the other implementation really
doesn't support.

I'm not a Javascript user, so I can't advise you much beyond that.