Re: Joining Multiple XML using XPath API of XALAN

Hi All,

Thanks for all thoughts.
The discussion now boiled down to more specific
requirements.
I need to merge multiple in-memory DOM structures. I
only know a single way to merge the XMLs i.e. load the
xml file using document function and output it's value
in the appropriate place.

Is there any way to load the in-memory xml document in
XSL just like document function.
Writing a file and loading it using document function
doesn't seem to be a good idea in my case.

This is the reason I thought of using XPath API, where
I can get any part of the DOM and merge it to another
DOM.

Any suggestions????

Thanks
Dennis