RE: XSL:FO Books

should we tell em ?

ah heck

O'Reilly are now shipping a print version of XSL-FO.

 Extensible Style Language-Formatting Objects, or XSL-FO, is a set of tools
developers and web designers use to describe page printouts of their XML
documents. XSL-FO teaches you how to think about the formatting of your
documents and guides you through the questions you'll need to ask to ensure
that your printed documents meet the same high standards as your
computer-generated content.

Available from:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/xslfo/

or from Amazon (watch for the split url)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596003552/qid=1029245337/sr=8-1/ref=
sr_8_1/104-4866150-1495955

nice one davidP !