Re: transforming XML into XML using XSLT

> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:11:34 -0500
> From: "Shaikh, Neelkamal (MED, Oracle)"
> <Neelkamal.Shaikh@med.ge.com>
> Subject: [xsl] transforming XML into XML using XSLT.
>
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to convert XML[having useful
> +unnecessary data ]
> - -----to-----> XML [having Useful data] using
> XSLT.Could you please help
> me out with an example.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Neel.
>
>  XSL-List info and archive:

Yes, XSLT is primarily for XML->HTML and XML->XML
transformations.  But XSLT takes a *long time* to
learn, and there aren't many shortcuts to this.

Besides looking at the FAQ at mullberrytech.com above
for examples, I'd also recommend the XSLT and XPath
tutorials at
http://www.zvon.org/index.php?nav_id=tutorials&mime=html.

Good luck,
Glen