[Newbie Question] Identifying a node with a particular ID attribute

Hi all,

  I have a list of identical nodes that differ by their ID:

  <mynode id="m1" image="abc.jpg"/>
  <mynode id="m2" image="def.jpg"/>

  I need to obtain the image-attribute of a node with a particular id so I
can display the image.

  This is probably very easy for all of you but I'm a complete beginner in
XSL and would appreciate your help.

Thanks :-)

Mark