Re: select elements based on another element's attributes

Jeni,

>   $widget-ref/@*[name() = $widget/attrs/attr[@public = 'true']/@name]

Ahh!  It never occurred to me to add a predicate to filter the attr nodes
"while their @name were being tested for equality against name()".  I had
struggled with how to add that additional test.

Thank you!

And thanks for the remark about writing a good question...  I am glad I got
my question across and I am very grateful for your precise answer!

Lars