Image Scaling in XSL:FO

Hi,
I am using xsl:fo to generate PDF Reports.I am Using XEP 2.5 for this purpose.

I am using fo:external-graphic to display images.When the image size gets large compared to the size of the container the conversion shows an Error 'static content overflow'.Is there any way to prevent this error?I want the size to cut of if overflow happens.Any way??

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.
Philip