RE: XML transformation output to be in NON UTF-16 on MSXML 3.0.

Brad,

>From MSDN:
>"Internet Explorer's support depends on which language packs are
installed >on the computer"

Do not confuse Internet Explorer with MSXML. The latter is nothing more
than a COM component, which happens to integrate with IE, but is a
completely separate entity.

> That is kinda funny that one document uses it as an example and
another
> says they don't support.

Agreed. Let me suggest posting to microsoft.public.xml or
microsoft.public.xsl and ask for an official reading on this from
Microsoft.

Cheers,
Stuart