keep and breaks for fo:table object

There are some questions regarding to XSL FO Specification
1. It is announced by XSL FO Specification v 1.0 that the following
properties apply to the fo:table object:
    keep-with-previous
    keep-with-next

But I haven't found what this properties mean for fo:table. Could you
explain?

2. The properties keep-together, keep-with-next and keep-with-previous have
three components:
.within-line, .within-column, .within-page

If we apply this properties to fo:table object, what is the meaning of each
of this components?

3. As XSL FO Spec says, each of the following components, .within-line,
.within-column, .within-page can have one of the values:
auto, always, <integer>.
Could you explain the meaining of <integer> value?

4. Could you also explain the meaning of value 'scale-to-fit' for properties
'content-height' and 'content-width' of fo:external-graphic object?

thank you,

Siarhei Baidun
SaM Solutions Ltd.
s.baidun@sam-solutions.net