Re: xsl:include href attribute

Nathan Shaw wrote:
I am trying to include the file from another server
via an http call as the xslt will be used by two
separate applications living on two separate boxes.
Isn't this a bit risky?

do not want to have to have 2 separate copies of this
included xslt, therefore, I cannot use a relative URI.
If you are running a Java XSLT processor, you can
use a customized URIResolver.

J.Pietschmann