Re: disable-output-escaping not working?

> So far to do this I have tried two different techniques.

Both of those techniques are really only to be used as a last resort,
they explictly say that the HTML syntax is not markup, which is why XSLT
does not treat it as markup.

You would be much better using XML fragments like so:

<message>
  My XHTML can go here with line breaks<br/>
  and <b>bold</b> font.
</message>

> In my XSL document, I have been trying to use disable-output-escaping="yes"
> but it seems to be getting completely ignored. I have tried using:

Any XSLT processor is allowed to ignore disable-output-escaping it is an
optional feature. However

> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>

That is not XSLT that is an ancient microsoft specific language that was
built into msxml2 and msxml3 (and so IE5) but is not supported by
anyone, and isn't in MSXML4.

You need to be using XSLT, not this IE5 transformation language see
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm

David