RE: functional / declarative programming language

Hi,

thank you James and Antonio for your help.

The link
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh//faq.html
was exactly i was looking for.

I am coding almost a year with xslt (trial and error) and now i feel i must
penetrate the deepnees of it´s structure.
I am very impressed with the possibilities of it, and in my opinion it is a
switch from using byciycle (html) to a car (xslt).

Muchas Gracias!

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Networking Artist