Re: call-template can't find the template?

At 10:31 PM 6/24/2002 +0200, you wrote:
That's because you confused named templates and templates
matching elements.
Ah, perfect.  Now I understand.

OBTW, the reason why has to do with minimizing reproduction.  I have
the <bu> template for bullets in HTML, but in NROFF it seems that
you don't really have bullets.  My idea was to insert a dash and then
have the <p> template take care of the rest of the work.

Thanks,

--gk

Greg Kushmerek
Sr. Technical Writer