Re: xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options (was Re: text/xsl...)

> Having two or more PIs, for example, which the browser could then provide a
> means to select between. The syntax at http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet/
> does describe "alternate" and "title" pseudo-attributes that could be used
> to support this.

this is, indeed, supported by Cocoon and AxKit on the server
side. If I make an XML file with two PIs, I can choose between them
in my AxKit setup with "?style=foo" in my URL. seems good to me.

of course, you want it in the browser. me, I'd leave it on the server
and have that rewrite the XML file to contain the PI you want.
crude but effective - you get the PI you want, David gets
the XML he wants to see in "view source".