Re: Param with namespace problem!

Hi Qinghui,

> 3, If I change the value of 'target' to be: "'Home'", and write the
> select as: select="t:$target" , it came a expression error( expected
> token 'eof' found ':') .

The easiest thing to do is to set the value of the parameter to the
string 'Home':

<xsl:param name="target" select="'Home'" />

and then use an expression that selects all the child elements of the
t:WebPages element in the Temsis namespace and filters them to locate
those whose local name is the same as the value of the $target
parameter:

  <xsl:value-of select="t:*[local-name() = $target]" />

If you're going to be setting $target to anything more complicated
than what you have already, you need to start using extension
functions that provide dynamic evaluation of XPath expressions, such
as saxon:evaluate(), xalan:evaluate() or dyn:evaluate() from EXSLT
(which one you need to use depends on your processor).

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison