AW: Article: An XSL Calculator: The Math Modules of FXSL --> ?

Dear Dimitre,

in the past i have take a look at your Fxsl.

Regarding Fxsl i have a doubt:

Is there a possibility to implement some modules by pure xslt, like by Exslt
(J.Tennison) with Templates ?

If yes, which are these modules from your Fxsl library ?

And again if positive, is somewhere a FAQ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumuller
-- + --
Networking Artist