Re: Document() and &

Excuse me , I ve got a problem that , maybe , you can resolve it.
If i'm not mistaking you want to apply a templates calling a foreign files.
I'm trying to apply a template , output from a JSP file (no parameters
needed) ,  in a stylesheet .
In particular : JSP file output something like <xsl: template
name="TEMPL">.....some html code ....</xsl:template> or only ....some
html code ... (as I wish) .
Unfortunately I can display HTML only as a string (so including all tags
like  <a href. ...  <font...... <p....... etc.).
Do you think that function document() used in a particular way could
help me?
I've tried <xsl:copy-of
select="document('http://localhost:8080/myfile.jsp')"/> , but nothing
displaied.