Can't Obtain Results

Hello,

Here's my the situation:

I have an XML or tree the looks like this:

    some text
    some text
    some text
    some text

    SOMETEXT
    SOMETEXT
    SOMETEXT
    SOMETEXT

I am passing in a parameter called outlet

If the outlet parameter is "cb"  - after transformation I want it to look like this:

    some text
    SOMETEXT
    SOMETEXT
    SOMETEXT
    SOMETEXT
    some text

If the outlet parameter is "default"  - after transformation I want it to look like this:

    some text
    some text
    some text
    some text

I have tried several different approches with for-each statements etc, but have been unable to achieve my results

Thanks

Lindy