Re: Another XSL question

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Manoj Jha wrote:

..Hello everyone,
..
..I have a rather beginner question on XSL transformation. Here's my issue:
..
..After initial transformation of the original XML, I want to access the
..transformed XML in the stylesheet. However the result of the subsequent
..processing in stylesheet actually accesses the original XML value.

It's supposed to work that way.  You can only access the input, and you
can only control the output.

--

Jeff Kenton
DataPower Technology, Inc.