RE: Evaluating a node-set with select (MSXSL vs. Saxon)

I may be wrong, but I remember Mike starting to implement XSLT 1.1
when it was a working draft (which removed the need to cast a
result tree fragment back to a node set). He had it working and
then 1.1 was put on hold for 2.0. So Saxon has been following 1.1
rules for a while.

But there was a nodeSet function in Saxon or if you're using 6.5.1
you can use the EXSLT node-set function so that you are still
in compliance.

Sara