Comparing two large stylesheets

Hi list,

I am looking for way of comparing two large stylesheets.  In this instance
they are both very similar, but the templates are in a different order and a
few of the element names they match are slightly different.  For example,
file1 ,may have:

xsl:for-each select="foo/bar/quantity"

and file2 have:

xsl:for-each select="for/bar/qty"

I need to find these subtle differences... I could use a file comparer, such
as examdiff, but I would have to order the templates first.  I could go
through it manually, but they are both very large and that can hopefully be
avoided.  (as well as going through the dtds - thay are both a huge, span
several files)

So, Im a bit stuck for options.  I dont mind the examdiff route, but does
anyone know how to order the templates so the order is the same for both
files - something like this:

<xsl:template match="*"> //on file1
  <xsl:copy>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="document($file2)//*[name()=.]"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

(at the risk of being flamed for my quick-xsl-interpretation)

Or, can anyone do an element by element comparison between templates in two
different files, and hightlight and differences.

Any ideas / suggestions always welcome

cheers
andrew