RE: Passing variable number of parameters to xsl file

Thank you so much for all the suggestions; they made my learning
experience much easier!  :>)  Based up on your recommendations, I may
do the following:

Current architecture:
 We have a tcl GUI/cli that performs as a front-end to the xalan
transformer (passing a large single parameter w/ many values in it).

Intended architecture:

I'm planning to insert a small java adapter to tokenize the parameter
value string and create a node set which will be pass into the xsl (via
param). Kudos to Peter Davis suggestion; I resused Peter's suggested
Java code and it works!

I hope I'm in the right direction. :>) BTW, is there any good
reference/example of testing agaisnt nodeset ( <xsl:if test, xsl:when,
etc.)

Thanks,

=====
Kim