Re: left-trim function

[<robert.soesemann@web.de>]

> Has anybody an idea how to implement an left-trim / right-trim function
which strips out all leading chars of a string? If its not possible directly
with standard xslt I can also use XALAN built in function, but I never made
this.

> Thanks in advance.

If you  mean to trim whitespace, and you don't mind reducing whitespace
sequences in the middle of the string down to single spaces, then just use
the normalize-space() function.

Tom P