Re: JavaScript access to <xsl:script> results

Brian,

The script used in <xsl:eval> and <xsl:script> is embedded script used in
the transformation process - it is not available to the output.

If you need access to values produced from evals, just access access them
using the html dom in the output.

btw, unless you have to use wd-xsl, upgrade to xslt and ditch evals
altogether (you know it makes sense ;)

cheers
andrew