Re: xsl:sort by element name

Hi Mike,

> I am trying to sort my output nodes based on their element name.

It looks like you might want to copy the LLL document element and sort
the elements that it contains by their name:

<xsl:template match="LLL">
  <xsl:copy>
    <xsl:for-each select="*">
      <xsl:sort select="name()" />
      <xsl:copy-of select="." />
    </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

Is that what you were after? There wasn't an obvious correspondence
between your source, result or stylesheet.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison