Problem with grouping

Hello all,

I have a problem with the use of the meunchian method for grouping.
The problem is that, within the items that I want to group can belong
to more than one group and I also want them to be listed in all valid
groups. The stylesheet that I have now lists each item in only one
group.

The XML structure of my items is:

<inks>
	<ink>
		<type>type 1</type>
		<applicability>
			<item model="epson stylus 870"/>
			<item model="epson stylus 880"/>
		</applicability>
	</ink>
	<ink>
		<type>type 2</type>
		<applicability>
			<item model="epson stylus 850"/>
			<item model="epson stylus 880"/>
		</applicability>
	</ink>
	<ink>
		<type>type 3</type>
		<applicability>
			<item model="HP 720C"/>
		</applicability>

	</ink>
</inks>

The result should be something like:

Epson stylus 850
	- type 2
Epson stylus 870
	- type 1
	- type 2
Epson stylus 880
	- type 2
HP 720C
	- type 3

I tried to do this with the muenchian method, but when a <ink> element
had applicablility settings for two categories, it was only listed in
one.
Please find a part of the XSLT code below.

	<xsl:key name="applicability" match="ink"
use="applicability/item/@model" />
	<xsl:template match="inks">
			<xsl:for-each select="ink[generate-id()
=generate-id(key('applicability', applicability/item/@model)[1])]">
			<xsl:sort select="applicability/item/@model" />
			<h1><xsl:value-of select="applicability/item/@model" /></h1>
			<xsl:for-each select="key('applicability',
applicability/item/@model)">
				<xsl:sort select="type" />
			</xsl:for-each>
		</xsl:for-each> -->
	</xsl:template>

If anybody has a suggestion, please don't hesitate to answer this
email ;-)

Regards,

Bjorn