AW: adding borderline at pagebreaks

It works with RenderX's xep when replacing

border.width.conditionality="retain"

with

border-before-width.conditionality="retain"
border-after-width.conditionality="retain"

Thanx a lot! :-)

"Fries, Markus, fiscus GmbH, Bonn" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have to put a border around several text blocks seperating them all. If
> one text block spans two pages no borderline is present. The best I tried
so
> far:

You might try setting border.width.conditionality="retain". I had to do
this when using XSL Formatter to get it to put rule at the bottom of
cells that spanned pages.

Cheers,

Eliot
--