Re: SAXON:: Got error on executing it.

Mike Kay has given you an answer, but here's something even simpler.  It
looks like you are running on a Windows machine, judging from the path you
gave.  So you could get InstantSaxon, which packages Saxon into Windows
executable.  That way you don't have to fuss with any classpath at all.

Cheers,

Tom P

[laksh vr]