Re: match on attribute anywhere

That's all true, Trevor.

Possibly we don't think of this since xsl:apply-imports is rare enough
we're not tuned into it as being effectively an inheritance mechanism (and
useful as such).

On the other hand, maybe now we will be.

Yet it's typical of XSL-List that we've seen four decent solutions to this
problem already today (conditional logic, modes, matching the attribute,
and using xsl:apply-imports), and learned something while we were at it.

Cheers,
Wendell