Re: regd: XML schema

Laksh,

If your stuff is well-formed (XML) HTML, then the schemas you want to use
are those from W3C, which specifies HTML -- in this case XHTML. That's what
you want to validate against. There are two versions, strict and
transitional; strict is built on the principle that styling should be done
through CSS, while transitional works on the assumption that many will want
to validate XHTML containing tags with formatting semantics that have been
deprecated.

At present, I believe both these schemas are in DTD syntax; I don't believe
there's an W3C XML Schema (capital 'S') for HTML yet. (Anyone?)

W3C is at http://w3.org: dig into 'XHTML'.

Have fun,
Wendell